- When working in child's natural environment we can fully understand his or her difficulties and problem maintaining factors
- We can therefore work with children in a more complete manner, adapting approach to flexibly helping parents and the whole family
WHEN IS HOME COACHING MOST APPROPRIATE?
- When parents are very busy and unable to adapt to additional duties
- When parents want a holistic support for the family at home
- For problems that can be well-observed and are obvious in home environment
WHEN CAN YOU PROFIT THE MOST FROM FIELD WORK?
- Working with social fears and phobias
- Obsessive-compulsive tendencies and other specific environment-related difficulties
- Insufficient social skills
- Fostering independence